Belle de Jour Power Planner 2017 Review: Trust Your Heart To Overcome The Waves

Happy New Year!

 I know it had been a while. 2016 was a tough year for me. The death of my grandma was so devastating to our family, my father got sick then my mother. I also became sickly. The toll of attending graduate studies and hospital duties all together was so much. I gained a lot of weight in the process and got depressed. 2016 had been a tough one and I'm glad that it's over and I can't wait for this New Year to unfold! I promise to love myself more, prioritize and get back on track. I promise to get back into writing, polish up on my skills and do things for the better this year and of course graduate! 

I have been looking for the perfect planner for me to start my goals and have stumbled upon what I think is the Right One for me. I have read of good reviews of  the Belle de Jour Planners and thought of ordering one for my self from their website.

I ordered a day before Christmas and my Planner Arrived 2 days after Christmas. Transaction was fast. :) 




I ordered their Leather Covered Planner. :) I love the velvety texture of their planners. You can personalize it on their website if you want (with additional cost)


  
To help you get started. This planner will let you Rise above the waves by letting you jot down the probable risks that you might encounter and let's you also write what are your plans to prevent or solve them or if not accept them. This planner also helps you in to take things positively by writing it down and making you write down your plan of actions.





You can also list down here things that you are thankful for or people that you want to thank that helped you in your life and this New Year.


They also have a Menstrual Tracker Page


And a Page for the Previous Year


For the January Page you can list down your good habits and major events for this month.

This planner has a spacious page for you to write on for each day of the week as well.


And for you to not get off track there are spaces for you to write your goals for the week and for you to make it happen! :D



This planner also comes with a magnetic book mark. (The same as the leather cover) 
 (Not in the picture) It also comes with coupon booklet and stickers for you to mark main events in your life :D


My planner came with free washi tapes with words that will help you get on with 2017.
 This is one of it. 


So, that's a glimpse of my latest planner and I can't wait to start 2017 with positive vibes. I can't wait to Overcome the Waves! 

Belle de Jour Website: https://ilovebdj.com/
Belle de Jour Power Planner Cost: 680php (free shipping for Metro Manila)












Comments