Taste the Royal Treatment: Magnum now in Philippine Shores

I've been hearing about this Ice cream for months now. I first heard about it from a colleague who said that I should try it because it's good.

Well gladly I did before it ran out the nearest Convenience Store. Haha! It has 3 flavors (in the Phil, I heard that it has lots of different flavors in different countries) Classic, Almond and Chocolate Truffle.


I tasted Almond while Houshi of Tales of Uncanonized Martyr tasted Classic and I do bet the stars that it do really taste good! :) The chocolate really is made up of Belgian Chocolate and sweet and yummy vanilla ice cream interior but the sad thing is it cost uhmm a hefting of 50.00 here in our country >.< It's a little bit costly for an ice cream but if you want to reward yourself a good dessert Magnum is the best choice for it. :)

I can't wait to reward myself again with Magnum and this time I would like to try  Chocolate Truffle. :)

Comments