3 for 895 Revlon Balm Collection


Revlon Philippines on Sale 


Ugh, late did I realized that their promo was just up to December 31. :( Anways, I have been a fan of Revlon Matte Balms since I can remember. In fact I have some of them myself. Revlon is my favorite Drug Store Make up ever!

I have 5 of the matte balm shades namely (L to R) Sultry, Complex, Shameless, Unapologetic and Flamboyante




From my wrist are the swatches and colors of each. (wrist part: complex (neutral/nude color), next is flamboyante (hot baby pink), then unapologetic (coral pink), shameless (fave purple color) and sultry (brownish red) 


I usually get my revlon from Watsons or SM Department Stores. I usually buy them when they are on sale especially 50% sales. If not I get them from Bazaars like Trend Setters Bazaar usually or from my favorite online shops.

Online Shops: sweetandsparkle
                        Lipstick All U Can

Comments