My First Taste: SAMBOKOJIN: Grill all you can! Eat all you can!

Sorry for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG Hiatus, I've been very busy but I made sure to blog about this since it was my first time to eat here and also first time to treat myself to a buffet!


 It's a super achievement for me to treat myself from time to time to something that I have not experience or eaten yet, well because 1. I worked hard for it and 2. I deserve it! :) Buying something for myself makes me want to sing "I don't need a Man" by MissA (A korean girl group) The song is similar to Miss Independent by Destiny's Child with the same meaning that(I bought/I buy all the things I need or want, I dont need a man for it )Here's the link


Anyway so here goes my post about Sambokojin. I've been wanting to eat out on a buffet alternative of Yakimix which I heard of was already overrated, so I searched online and read on food blogs of Sambokojin that serves Japanese and Korean variety of foods with an addition of a smokeless grill! :D So, I went for the catch!

 Me and boyfie went to the nearest branch located in West Avenue, right below Dads, Saisaki and Kamay Kainan buffet. :)

 Upon entering the Buffet, we were greeted by friendly staffs in suits and formal attires, I told them that we had a reservation and they immediately took us to our seats. Feeling like a VIP, we were greeted Good Morning by everyone the chefs, the staffs and even (I presume) their head! :D We were immediately given a menu for the drinks (which was not in the buffet) and also water. We ordered unlimited Iced tea for 85.00. Our grill was then set by the server, and well my boyfie who was estatic was like "PICTURE!!!!!!!" and after that he went rushing to get all the foods that he can get! I was composed and was like hmm... what food should I choose manner.

    Our seat with comfy couches and chairs :D
















Servers will automatically open this once you get seated, you also have the option to let them cook for you once you get all the foods that you want them to grill (without service charge)
















Unli Iced tea and water, they won't let us run out of iced tea or water, one we get them half full they will refill it in an instant!

Dessert Section my Favorite Place (lol)

My other favorite place! (lololol)

First time to try their Gyoza, I must say it's yummy! For their Tempura, I was a little dissapointed because of how small the shrimp is... :( 


My boyfie's favorite THE KATSU! with unlimited Tempura/Katsudon sauce.. very delish! 



Sorry if my photos are upside/ other side down... I dont know, already edited them


Assorted Sushis

Raw Meats for grilling


I must say that Sambokojin has lots of varieties of food to choose from and their sauces are the bests! 
Well some foods are not really that good though but with the sauces they do become a little good :)


Grilling time!

Kamameshii Rice (if I'm correct) is to die for! So flavorful! So filling! So many ingredients in it! I super swear I could not finish that small bowl but I did eventually!


Yes, I finally learned how to use my chopsticks! Lol!


Seasoning my meats with pepper and salt. 

I loved the one with the kiwi and the caviar! The salmon! Nomnom! 


lol.... Fuuu :( sorry, cant really turn my photos around. 
Jampacked though





All in all/ Conclusion: Sambokojin is a great family place to eat in! For only 500+ ( We paid 519 for our lunch ) it's a great place to eat in with your family and friends! Sambokojin is not situated in a mall so you wont be irritated with all the noise and all that happenings in the mall, plus you and your date can have a solo time too! lol. The servers and the staffs are really approachable and attentive and they give you the VIP treatment that you deserve! Well, a little improvement should be done with some of their food selections but all in all, we had a great time and had full tummies! I would give this restau a 3 THUMBS UP! 3 THUMBS: GOOD $ THUMBS: EXCELLENT 5 THUMBS: THE BEST

Comments