Congrats Lil sis!


Happy Graduation lil sister! :D My little sister graduated from High School last March 27. :) Thank God that I was able to choose that day as my off day in order for us to celebrate this special occasion.

Lil Sis and I are graduates of St. Theresa's College Q.C.. If you don't know it's a private school for girls founded by Belgian ICM Sisters specifically Mother Marie Louise De Meester, it was originally founded in Manila but then the school got burned down and the sisters found a 6.5 Hectare lot along Banawe QC and the rest is history. :) 
 It became our 2nd home for 11 years and I'm proud to say that STC made me what I am today. A Woman who lives simply for others. A woman of service and compassion. :)

This mostly sums up what Theresians are like and our favorite past times at school:

 

My sister doesn't want to show the pictures that we took that day plus my mom didn't bring the camera >.<  So that means I won't be posting pictures of us on her graduation day. T.T 

I decided that we eat at Marina Oyster Seafood Grill knowing that they had a buffet servings but of course I failed. Lol, Their buffet meals are only between 6-10am this March but still we enjoyed our dinner. :)
We loved their Tuna Belly, Crispy Pork Sisig and Tangad Fish. Visit their site here. 

We ended the day with mom's favorite dessert. She all treated us with her all time Blizzard Ice Cream from DQ. :)

A whole new future awaits my little sister, I'm excited for her to enter College.I'll be there for her once she face the roller coaster life of college and woman hood. I can't wait!

Comments