Art in Island: 3D ART FTW

I always love paintings and also admire 3D art done by artists in deviant art and youtube videos. When I heard about ART IN ISLAND, an interactive art museum that was said to be the biggest in ASIA made by Korean Artists I was very ecstatic to go and check it out! They opened Christmas Day and since we had other plans that day we postponed it and went on the 3rd day which was DEC 27 and finally, yes finally I was able to get a glimpse of what 3D art truly is!

Art in Island is situated behind Ali Mall in Cubao. We went there through cab so I really am not familiar with the directions. Original Ticket price cost 500Pesos and since we went on their 3rd day of opening we were privileged to get a 50% discount and paid only 250Pesos.

There were so many artworks to see,all around are artworks to admire and to take pictures off! I actually went GAGA cuz I don't know where and what artwork to pose in and take pictures first. Lololol.
Staffs were also situated all around the museums and are very happy to assist you to take pictures! To protect the artworks guests are not allowed to wear shoes. They are only allowed to socks or go on barefoot, they also require a certain type of slippers to protect the art work. I also advise guests to bring jackets to the museum since the air conditioning is very cold. I borrowed my hubby's jacket since I had a flu that day and I don't really feel good.

Here are some of the many 50 or so artworks that you can take pictures and enjoy posing with!


This reminds me of Captain Hook being eaten by the Alligator


Toro!!!! RUN!!!!

Who doesn't want to be a mermaid?

And I am not kidding when I said Artworks all around! You just have to be courteous with other guests though because most of them also wants to take pictures just like you


Simply amazing that there is no need to pose on this one and so many others!

 By the way we got there around 4pm and since I had a flu and was a little under the weather we stayed only til 6pm and had dinner at IHOP gateway. It was all in all a fun and enriching experience! There are so many photos that I would like to share but I don't want to spoil the fun for you guys! :) Go check out Art in Island and see for yourself! Enjoy!

Art in Island: FB Page










Comments