Wish List!

Yes, If you are asking... I'm still sick but I can't help but post my wish list since there are so many sales all around due to the end of the school year, GRADUATIONS plus SUMMER is officially starting so I really NEED to post my wish list here for me to really track down on it.

1. First off: SO FAB! is on their Pre-summer sale and I need to get my hands on the shoes that I have been crushing on since December!!!!!!!!!!



2.  Revlon Cosmetics!
I've been raving beauty blogs and reading their review about Revlon cosmetics and as far as my eyes could read I've seen good notes and reviews about this brand and as for me who is as noob as a kid in cosmetics I guess the Make-up Gods had answered my prayers! haha! :D Oh yes and I found 2 good shops that are selling these authentic babies straight from the U.S. online!

3. Maysu Wig
I'm so dying to get my hands on this wig! I do still pray that it's still available!!! Or at least this one.

4. Clothes! Who doesn't need one? I need to update my wardrobe so bad. I swear. I might go to my favorite shopping place DIVISORIA or GreenHills =D The best bargain place on earth!

5. Threading at Lay Bare Salon!
I heard that they have good client service here plus it's pain free and I would like to get my brows done by a professional this time :) Here's their web: SITE

6. Food Trips!
Here are the food places I wanna try soon :
> Conti's
> Marina Oyster Seafood Grill
> Yabu the House of Katsu
> Parvati
> Sizzling Pepper Steak
> Sakae Sushi





7 Watch! I'm thinking if I will be buying one from Timex, Swatch or Unisilver. :3 Havent had a good watch for the longest time already.










8. Bags! It's been  a while since I bought a bag for myself. It's about time! Hahaha!


Hmm... and I guess that's about it for now :) My 9th will not be a wish list but a planned list lol, Gonna visit my dentist for a general teeth check-up and cleaning :)

Comments