What's cooking in Chelsea's Kitchen?

Happy New Year Everyone! How did you spend your holidays? As for me, work was the no.1 priority but I was able to spend my day offs on those special events namely Xmas and New Year.
I have been wanting to try a new restaurant by the Raintree Group which I have wanted to try for sooo long! Finally I was able to try CHELSEA KITCHEN! Chelsea Kitchen had been in most recently reviewed blogs and posts.In fact it's on Spot.ph post as one of the best 50 new restaurants to try in Manila! ( blog post here )The foodie in me decided to check it out myself!(cuz I could not contain my excitement) 
          I'm sorry for the photos though if it doesn't justify the food and >_< I'm not a professional food           photographer so please bear with me. I am also not a professional food expert so don't expect high highfalutin words and comments, all are based on my own judgement.

         First up is the Mushroom Chicharon.
(195.00)
 It's crunchy, well seasoned and not greasy at all! I love munching on these, plus the siding of if I am not mistaken like an apple cider (vinegar) perhaps ( I forgot sorry) is a winner! 


Up Next is their Version of the famous Ilocano Bagnet! (395.00) It comes with Rose Mary Salt.
The Bagnet was well done and crunchy, I guess they did not put salt to the pork for the customer to add it on their own liking. :) Hubby said that it's really good! (cuz he's a pork lover) The serving though is a little small. One could finish this in as fast as 5 minutes. The Bagnet I believe was only 6 or 7 slices.


Deep Fried Chicken Parmigiana
(325.00)

What I love about this dish is the 2 big deep fried boneless chicken and the yummy oozing mozarella cheese! Nomnomnom! The eggplant underneath is a little bland though maybe because they dd not season it due to the tomato sauce that was on it. 

I was not able to take photos of the drinks that we had though. But I remembered having the Watermelon Mint drink that was really refreshing because of the watermelon bits and mint incorporated to it. 

All in all, I would say that Chelsea's Kitchen is a must try restaurant! The service is great! The servers are all smiling and welcoming. :) For the price, it's a little on the high range. Food starts from 200-1000 php but not any higher. I'll definitely come back to try other dishes in their menu and of course I will order again their Mushroom Chicharon cuz It's highly addicting! 




   

Comments