Travel Post: Mahabang Buhangin Beach Calaguas, Camarines Norte

Mahabang Buhangin Calaguas Island

  Words could not express how beautiful this island is. I fell in love as soon as the bangka skid on the shore.I  have heard of the island and it's popularity through radio and of course through research in the internet and I said to myself that this would be an adventure to remember and yes it truly was!

We were able to spend 1 1/2 day on this beautiful island. If given enough time we would have explored it more but due to the time constraints we weren't able to do so. 
The sand was powdery white. Your feet will sink in the softness of  it.


We were also able to trek to the highest part/highest hill in the island and was able to get a glimpse of this beautiful view :)


See how clear the water is?

We slept on these tents prepared to us by our bangkeros that night. The only problem I had is I had no mattress for my back. There is one comfort room for the group to use and there is a man made water pump for us to use for bath.


Obligatory groupfie shots were done before leaving the island. 

We ran out of time to visit Bagasbas island because it rain and we were in a hurry to get to see other places by land. We will surely be back next time!






Comments