My First Taste: Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant


Decided to treat myself on my off day at Conti's to see what foods / cakes they offer. So I went there alone and wasn't able to bring my camera with me and thank God I didn't because when I got there I was the only one eating in solo haha! It would look akward if I did took pictures haha!


The ambiance was nice. Green I think is Conti's signature color with of course their tables brown and chandelier's of white. The server's and the staffs were fast and approachable.

What I had:

Chicken Pastel (Php 195.00)
Chicken chunks, carrots and potatoes with mushroom sauce deliciously eaten with flaky crust served with garlic rice or with Paella Rice. (Additional Php 30.00)  


It was a normal Chicken Ala king dish with a flaky crust in it. I really felt that they could do better with this dish though if they added a little more. Yes it was creamy but it wasn't that flavorful to me. The garlic rice was delish but I wish they served it a little bigger. >.<

Here's a photo from Food Review's Manila


Blueberry Cheesecake (frozen) (Php 80.00)
Light as a feather cheesecake on graham crust topped with blueberry



Since I am a fan of Cheesecakes, I took what the se rver suggested, a slice of their famous Blue Berry Cheesecake!

The portion was huge, it was served to me chilled and a little bit frozen, so I had a little bit hard time eating it but as soon as the blue berry got warm, I totally digged it! I loved the sweetness and the tangyness of the cream cheese and the blue berry combined on my palate.

Here's a photo from The Moving Couch Potato





All in All:  I would go back to Conti's for their Cakes but for the Food, I guess I'd be skipping on that part though, cuz for my budget it really isn't that worth it. >.< 
I'd give Conti's hmm... 4Thumbs up for the Cakes and I guess for me a 2 Thumbs up for their food.

3Thumbs: Good, 4 Thumbs: Excellent, 5 Thumbs: The Best

Comments

  1. Omigosh, that cheesecake looks absolutely, absolutely amazing! So yummy looking! ;n;

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment