Operating Room Duties


     So sorry for those who have not read my previous blog about my OR experience. So, here I will be writing another one for you guys. ^_^ Of course this time, a shorter one.

     I and my group mates, the 4 of us that is were rotated in this area for two weeks. ( bitin super!!!) I
would really say that it was an enriching experience. At first we were scared and we were like students who just scrubbed behind as the 2nd scrub but before we knew it each of us were right next to the doctor handling instruments, chromics, vicryl, sponges and cherries by ourselves! We also became super keen observers and watchers (lol) because we have to protect the patient and of course complete our instruments specially the needles. :D Wooohohoho! The scrub nurses that should be scrubbing became our circulating nurse and together after closing the peritoneum and the fascia we shout " Dra..., Dra... and Clerk... instruments, needles and sponges complete!"

   
Sir Tinoco or Sir Brem scrubbing before he enter the operating room. He is a new staff nurse and like us is having his rotation. Thanks sir for the cow mask and cap!
  












Here we are just last Wednesday with Ms. Connie Sison of GMA 7 New's watch. We are actually now rotated in the Labor Room as we saw the team entering the complex of the OR to cover a C/S case, so we went in. Since were in scrubs, we asked for a shot after she covered the operation.  Me (slouching down kasi maliliit sila ahahaha rawr, ang pangit ko - _ -), Mrs. Teresa, Connie Sison and my group mate Jeannette ^_^





So, there that's all with my OR and a glimpse of LR experience. Will be blogging a little less about my duties next time. ^_^ Another genre of my life and others perhaps. Until next time!


























Comments