Im now an RN (multiply post)

I was scared and frightened like anyone else. Afraid of what is to come. Friday night I couldn't sleep. People are forwarding messages that the results are already out but of course the posting in the internet was a false alarm.So I woke up early and checked on the net, my friends who were sleepless still were asking me about the results and of course I told them it still isnt posted. Before lunch Papa told me that the results will come and that I should be normal. What I have to do is pray and relax. That's what I did but before lunch, I heard the song of Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston "When you believe" and when the course started I felt tears running down my eyes... I believe. I believe in GOD... I know I will pass the board... I know what ever the results maybe I will handle it positively.. Faith... I went to the other room and asked for a hug from my sister and cried. She was laughing at me for being sensitive and maarte for crying because of a song. BUt I know I believe! Then, I decided in the afternoon to accompany my little sister to Trinoma to meet her friends. We passed by Sto. Domingo church and both of us sign of the crossed on our foreheads and I prayed and promised to visit before I go home. Iza then teased me "Board!" and I blurted out "Pasado yan!" So after sending her off to her friends, I treated myself to Red Mango as usual. I ordered a large one because I believe I deserve some little happiness and ate out, then I visited Toys R Us, had fun with the toys and next visited PowerBooks. I actually was really searching for inspirational books and luckily I found one. I said to myself "Lord, open ko to... kahit anong page... here goes..." and I just read about peace, faith and how God will give you what you need and what you believe if you have faith in him in the right time. I closed the book and prayed, I hope Lord that today is the right time. Then I found another book, opened it up and landed on the gospel of John about how the apostles were afraid of the thunder and storm while on the both not knowing that the person they are with is the son of God. So, another about faith and believe and about the Footprints in the sand. :) I again prayed......... I got home... yes with Miroku he went to Trinoma. We had a great time at landmark(that's another story). When I got home Papa told me that 42% only passed and I felt sad but the feeling inside isnt that much sad, I felt ok and glad. Then after chit chatting with my mom and dressing up Miroku called twice. I saw his message " Sango... CONGRATS PO! =D" and answered his call... He said PASADO ka, and I said hindi nga!? and he said that I passed, the numbers and all and I said... ok po, thank you pa! Totoo yan ha! I hanged up and flew out of the door just like a butterfly and hugged my mom PASADO AKO! We screamed and hugged and searched the website of inquirer and my dad said check mong mabuti then we searched for my name....DANGANAN, LOU CHARMAINE SISON.THen we screamed and I hugged my Dad and I hugged my mom and I started crying and thanking GOD! GOD! YOUR SOOOO GOOD TO ME! GANTONG WAY PO AKO MAKAKAPAGPASALAMAT SA NGAYON MY BLOGGING ABOUT YOU, LATER NA PO PAG EMPLOYED NA PO AKO TUTULONG SA IBA. I kissed my dad! He was sooo happy and I started jumping and went down to give Inang the good news then relatives, started texting specially my ninangs (yay! regalo ko!) to congratulate me. I'm sooo thankful God! WOw.... Pinapangarap ko to! Salamat po!!!!!! GOd, please bless din po yung mga hindi nakapasa. Give them the courage, I know you have time for them also. I love you GOD! I would like to thank: GOD May Danganan Bonifacio Danganan Louise Marvil Abala Family/Relatives ADEK Michelle Atienza Arriane Tracey Almedilla Loren Anne Coronado Gapuz Kada Friends Adiators Mr. Ray A. Gapuz etc.

Comments