I passed!

I woke up to a text message from Arriane and it went like this " Charmaine naka post na po ang magtatake ng 2nd remedial exam." I replied thanks and I asked if she could check on my name but she replied that she already got home. In my panic I dressed up and with 15 pesos in my wallet I rushed out the door of our house. Papa told me bakit ka aalis? I replied that the results was already posted. While at the jeep, I was praying and covering my face because I was really into tears, I was breathing and walking slowly as I entered the law building and into the lobby... there was the results. I saw what was posted those names not listed here means they passed. I looked first for my section and then my name and I couldnt believe what I saw. My name was not posted. I looked again baka naman namamalik mata ako. WALA talaga oh Lord, YOU GRANTED MY WISH! I PASSED!!!!!!!!!! OH GOOD HEAVENS I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started crying infront of the bulletin board thank goodness no one was looking at the bulletin with me. I was so glad and I texted first my father. Papa was like YAHOOOOO!!!! HAPPY KAMI! After that I went to the chapel to thank GOD. HE DID ANSWERED MY PRAYER. :) I'M SO THANKFUL AND IT BROUGHT ME AGAIN TO TEARS. I also texted one of my concerned friends and she was YES, DANGS! MAG CELEBRATE TAYO! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. She always believed that I could make it even before, she always trusted me because she knows I always have the potential.I wanted to go and share my happiness with others but sadly I have no contact with them at that time but I know they too will be happy to know that I have passed.

Comments