God's Sign

Have you tried asking God for signs? I'm sure you have. Sometimes signs doesn't come at your expected time but in the time that he provides. It took me to watch TV patrol to find Raissa fight against loosing her life, her legs and still show the public that she's okay and will never give up despite the tragedy that struck her. It also took me to be lazy before I shoot a paper in a trash can to realize that these already were the signs that God promised me. If I were not able to see Raissa accepting the fact that she may never walk again and if I were not able to trow that trash on the trash can I would not be able to realize that I should never give up and face each day with a smile. I came so close to depression but I know that I shouldn't. It is but normal to be sad but to be depressed and be useless is not what I want to be in my life right now. I have experienced the unfairness of people despite being truthful and good to them and I really feel bad because I treated them well but in return they became unfair. But with God's sign and with Raissa's passion to go on with life and God's promise I know I will be able to push through with every challenge that life will offer.

Comments