Mochi Creme

I've been feeling kind of stressed lately that I went to the mall on my off day to see new things rather than the hospital. (lol)

Since I've been hearing and reading a lot about Japanese Ice Cream. I decided to give it a try. Coincidentally I happen to pass by an ice cream cart hohoho and this time It's a Japanese Ice Cream cart! Haha!

Yay! <3 Hooray! 

So, I learned that Mochi is a pounded sticky rice with Japanese Ice cream as a filling :) and here with Mochi Creme they have different flavors to choose from from Mango, Purple Yam, Red Sesame and others. Being on the safe side I chose Blue Vanilla. :) 

Blue Vanilla was not bad, for my first taste I liked how the mochi and ice cream once bitten taste together :) But the sad thing is thing is that the mochi is to thick for me that I wasn.t able to taste more of the vanilla ice cream that I wanted. :( But all in all I would say that I'm glad that I was to taste mochi ice cream for the first time. :D

Comments