Finally Joined in the Bandwagon of Online Shopping

I finally let go of my scare of shopping online and dipped my toes on trying it out!

Been reviewing and searching good and trusted online shops and trusted my money and of course purchases to Sweet & Sparkle Shop. I've been dying to buy cosmetics from her shop cuz they are more affordable than beauty stores here. For Lippies (like Revlon, L'oreal, etc)  ranging 500-700 in the malls and beauty stores, hers are only 300-400! Whoo! Can't wait for my items next month! :) I do trust her store since I have seen all her client's posts and features about how well she transacts so I'm keeping my fingers crossed cuz I really wanna be a very happy customer in the end!

Anyway saw good online shops as well like rponlineshop.com and TheClosetGoddessTCG where famous fashion bloggers also purchase their items. Do you know other shops that I can buy from? Some suggestions for me if you do, thanks!

As for another good read, please follow my artistic sister, specially those who have Tumblr! (Yes, a very good writer HONEST and a good PHOTOGRAPHER as well) Here's her link:  http://on-lsd.tumblr.com/

Thank you!



Comments