Tempura date with Elem Friends

I still don't know how to manage my blogspot yet ^^ Am, really sorry >.< Will try to fix my layout and all soon after all the busy schedule that I am having this week. :)


For my rest day me and my elementary classmates in high school planned to meet-up and here is what happened:


This is me lol. Thanks to the good lighting my blemishes are not seen here lol haha! :D

And here are my friends and yours truly. The girl in red is my closest friend Carla, and opposite from Carla is Dea! :D She's a Vet Doctor now and my Chubby and cute friend Erika :D



We ate at Tempura Japanese Grille and since they all ready ate I ordered a full Bento box haha! XD 
I had Tempura and Katsudon bento box with Miso soup while my friends had Omu Rice, Katsu Bowl and Sashimi. 

The Tempura wasn't really that tasty >.< I was disappointed since I really thought their Tempura was good but their Katsudon was good for me! I lpve the sauce! 
Anyhow I liked the ambiance of the restaurant :) It feels like your in a real Japanese restaurant with the Paper lanterns and comfy seats and couches. 



So, that's all for my blog post for today :) Thank's for reading! 





Comments