Hating the rain

It's raining today, I don't feel like going to work. >.<  I'm lazy as hell and I've got a feeling I'll be all alone without another nurse to help me. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but there are times that I feel like not going to work because I'm alone with so many patients to take care off. I'm not some super hero who can finish everything at the same time. Last Saturday me and my partner got home 2 hours after our shift because we were not through with giving medications, closing our charts and doing the endorsements due to handling of our patients and lots of admission, we couldn't really finish all in one time.

O well, I still don't have a choice but to go to work today even though it's raining and I'm not in the mood for it, I need money for the family plus for myself as well. I really do pray that this afternoon shift won't be toxic and I do pray for another nurse to be with and help me do all the jobs today. Wish me luck.

Oh, I hate rainy days.

Comments